Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh Chicago. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19, and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Reduced capacity in line with CDPH guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated visitors. Those who are not fully vaccinated should continue to wear a mask.
- Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers at all payment locations
- Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
- Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
- Social distancing circles projected throughout the entire exhibition gallery space
- Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
- Contact tracing for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly, in readiness for our opening.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any other questions, please contact [email protected].