Safety is our number one priority for all guests attending Immersive Van Gogh Chicago. With over 170,000 visitors in Toronto during COVID-19, and zero reported cases associated with the exhibition since opening, we’re proud to be operating an experience where it is safe to GOGH.
Masks are required over your nose and mouth for the entirety of your visit, regardless of your vaccination status. Physical distancing is encouraged in our public spaces, especially in lines and in restrooms.
To ensure your safety, and based on guidance from the CDC and other government agencies, our walk-in exhibition will operate with enhanced safety measures including:
- Touchless hand sanitization stations placed throughout the venue
- Plexiglass barriers at all payment locations
- Contactless payment encouraged throughout the venue
- Floor markings throughout the venue to assist in six-foot social distancing limit
- Enhanced, regular cleaning throughout the day on each floor
- Contact tracing for all staff and guests
We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. If you have any other questions, please contact us.